We are not currently government funded due to political decisions both nationally and locally.
Our service protects the heavily funded crisis services in particular, Social Care and the NHS.
For our service to survive and for our crisis services to be viable Home-Start Erewash is looking to businesses in the local community to help secure our future.
Our aim is to sign up 100 business partners from within Erewash to donate £500 each year; this will ensure the survival of our invaluable service.
£1,200 ENABLES US TO PROVIDE UP TO 12 MONTHS SUPPORT TO A FAMILY
£1,800 ALLOWS THE CHARITY TO ORGANISE FAMILY DAY TRIPS THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
· Use of your logo on our correspondence and social media platforms
· Your logo on our website under Corporate Responsibility
· Social Media interaction and profile awareness
· A chance for you to have a clip posted on our you tube channel promoting your business
· Volunteering opportunities for employees