Commitment required: Various / flexible
Fundraising is a crucial aspect of sustaining and expanding our services, to meet the ever-increasing demand in Erewash.
We’re not there for everyone who needs us. But we want to be and we need you to help us
- when a child faces severe illness, or disability,
- when a mother has postnatal depression,
- when a father loses a job and spirals into debt, mental ill health or alcohol abuse,
- when a family are in shocking housing or threatened with losing their home,
- when a parent just needs someone to talk to and a shoulder to cry on.
- We want to be there for them.
There are many ways you can fundraise for your local Home-Start or for Home-Start UK; whether you want to run, cycle or trek, or organise your own event involving your work, school or local community group. You could bake cakes, run a quiz night, a toddle-a-thon, or even a glitzy fundraising ball, the choice is yours.